Translate

Tuesday, July 04, 2023

The Battle Is God's

I do not trust in my bow; I do not count on my sword to save me. [Psalm 44.6]

Weapons are just weapons. They are only as effective as the one who wields them. And, the one who wields those weapons is only as effective as the Spirit of Almighty God makes him.

Men may battle, but God chooses the victor. To think otherwise is purely pride.

In this simplification, what matters then, is not who possesses the most significant weaponry or combative strategies, but who is in the LORD's favor.

We must remember that God has historically denied the mightiest armies of what should have been certain victory, and granted overwhelming domination to armies led only by singers.

It is incumbent then, upon God's people to be in right standing with Him. The battle is God's.

Father, help me to understand and demonstrate that firepower is nothing against Your power.

No comments: