Translate

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What I (We) Need To Do

According to Psalm 136, it is quite sufficient to give thanks to the LORD because His faithful love endures forever!

I SO need to get my head around this!

Every circumstance possible is an opportunity to give thanks to the LORD because of His faithful love that endures forever.  And yet, I get down and depressed...

I need, as I have seen elsewhere in the Psalms to speak to my soul this day and say, "Bless the LORD, oh my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name!"  In every circumstance (most of which, for face value, appear threatening or overwhelming) I need to outwardly express my hope in the love of the LORD.

Father, You have brought me to this place with many circumstances and many victories that have proven over and again that Your are great and that You are faithful in Your love for me.  The giants I face today are in fact the victories over which I will rejoice tomorrow!  You are good and Your faithful love endures forever!  YES!

No comments: