Wednesday, July 08, 2015

A Life Of Praise

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live. I will praise my God to my last breath! May all my thoughts be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord. [Psalm 104.33-34]

There is so much about God and the Bible that I do not understand. I regularly find myself dumbfounded by circumstances and principles described by the Bible. 

But even so, there is no other explanation for the existence of this universe that satisfies my soul as does the Bible. Nothing substantiates the connection of circumstances and events in this world better than the existence of God as told in the pages of the Bible.

So, even though there is so much that I do not understand, I still believe God is God and, as such is LORD of all and deserves all the glory and praise I can give Him and more! 

I want mine to be a life of praise unto Him.

Father, You are LORD and I praise You today!

No comments: