Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2022

THANKS GOD!

Praise the LORD! I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. [Psalm 111.1]

It's Sunday morning as I write this. I know this verse is for me today...

What does it look and feel like to thank the LORD with all my heart? The fact that I would pose the question is potentially incriminating, isn't it?

It would seem, from the wording of this verse in Psalm 111, that thanksgiving is (or should be) a part of every gathering of God's people.

It would further seem implied that meeting with God's people should be a normal and regular function in the life of a goldy person.

I can further see how that, from the wording of the Psalm 111.1, a function of "praising the LORD" is, in fact, giving thanks.

And there you have it:

Praise the LORD! I will thank the LORD with all my heart as I meet with his godly people. [Psalm 111.1]

Father, thank You for Your Word and the revelation that literally pours from it every time I truly seek such. Thank You for what You are doing in my life. Thank You for what You are doing in the lives of those around me - those I pray for. Thank You!

No comments: