Sunday, July 10, 2016

Check Your History

Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the LORD. [Psalm 107.43]

Check this out. The Psalmist is challenging all to simply look at the history of Israel with God and see God's faithful love.

Psalm 107, verses 6, 13, 19, & 28 all say the very same thing:“LORD, help!” they cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. 

Over and again, people have cried out to God and He saved them!

Perhaps each of us has our own little history of crying out to God? If and when we did, can we say He heard us? Can we say He saved us? I know I can and for that, I give Yahweh praise!

Father, as I look back over my life and history (not to mention the history of the entire Bible), I can see just how good and faithful You are. Glory and honor to Your great name!

No comments: